Schedule a 30 minute one-on-one technology help session with an Reference librarian. Call the Information Services desk at 413-772-1544 x6 or come in to set up an appointment at the desk. 30 minute appointments are available Monday through Friday between 10am-12pm, 2-4pm.
Examples of topics we can help with include how to:
• set up an email account,
• create and manage a social networking profile (Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.),
• transfer pictures from a digital camera to a computer,
• research a topic on the Internet,
• download an e-book to a portable device, or
• use features on your cell phone.
You should have a clear goal for what you’d like to accomplish during your session, and should bring in any device that you need help with. We will not be able to repair broken equipment, troubleshoot hardware and software problems, or assist with non-standard software (i.e. Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, CAD, etc.). Sessions are limited to two 30 minute appointments per patron per week.