- How Do I Volunteer at GPL
- What is Homebound Delivery
- Does The GPL have a long range plan for the future
- How do I pay my fines
- Login to your account.
- In Account Summary, click on “Pay Fines” to pay all fines OR select the charges that you wish to pay and click on the “Pay Selected Fines” button.
- Complete all of the relevant information and click Next.
- Review the amount, and click “Submit Payment”.
***The GPL is not currently accepting applications for Volunteers.***
***The GPL is not currently accepting applications for the Homebound Delivery Program.***
The Homebound Delivery Program is a service offered by the Greenfield Public Library and the Friends of the Greenfield Public Library. The purpose is to deliver books to Greenfield residents who are unable to travel to the library. The service is intended to serve people who are homebound for any reason, including permanent or temporary disabilities or health problems, being unable to get out because of inclement weather, or being hospitalized or temporarily confined in nursing homes. The books are brought to your home by a Greenfield Public Library volunteer. The volunteers are men and women who have taken part in a brief training program and are willing to meet with you to discuss your unique needs. Access the application on our Homebound Delivery Program page.
The library has a long range plan for Fiscal Years 2016-2020. It is available here for the public to see.
While GPL no longer charges late fees (exceptions: museum passes still incur a $5/day late charge if not returned by 8:30am the next day), replacement charges for lost or damaged items are still charged, as are fines for other libraries' materials. Credit and debit cards are accepted online.
How to pay fines online:
A receipt will display for printing. (If you are doing this from a computer in the library, you may not be able to print this receipt.)
If you have entered a valid email address, receipt of payment will be sent to the address you entered with your billing information.
GPL is open at the following times:
- Monday-Wednesday from 9:30am-8pm
- Thursday-Friday from 9:30am-5pm
- Saturday from 9:30am-2pm
Call or email us with any questions you may have.
- Circulation Desk: 413-772-1544, option 4
- Children’s Room: 413-772-1544, option 5
- Information Services: 413-772-1544, option 6
- Greenfield Public Library
- 402 Main Street
- Greenfield, MA 01301
LIBRARY DIRECTOR, Ellen Boyer
- 413-772-1544 x 5109