Vaccinated patrons may enter without a face covering. We ask the community at this time to please be
responsible and continue to think about the most vulnerable members of our community – if you are not fully
vaccinated, please wear a mask when visiting any municipal building.
The back door, elevator and bathrooms are available for patron use. Limited seating is also available. For security purposes, the rear door is locked ten minutes before closing, and the front doors five minutes before closing.
Information Services staff are available for tech support and questions. Limited computer usage is available.
We look forward to seeing you!
GPL is open at the following times:
- Monday-Wednesday from 9:30am-6pm
- Thursday-Friday from 9:30am-5pm
- Saturday from 9:30am-2pm
Call or email us with any questions you may have.
- Circulation Desk: 413-772-1544, option 4
- Children’s Room: 413-772-1544, option 5
- Information Services: 413-772-1544, option 6
- Greenfield Public Library
- 402 Main Street
- Greenfield, MA 01301
LIBRARY DIRECTOR, Ellen Boyer
- 413-772-1544 x 5109