Tails and Tales Summer Poetry Walk
10 animal themed poems.
10 fun spots around Greenfield to visit.
July 6 to August 22
The poems on the poetry walk are family friendly and located in parks around Greenfield. Visit them all in one day or spend your summer looking for poems around town.
GPL is open at the following times:
- Monday-Wednesday from 9:30am-6pm
- Thursday-Friday from 9:30am-5pm
- Saturday from 9:30am-2pm
Call or email us with any questions you may have.
- Circulation Desk: 413-772-1544, option 4
- Children’s Room: 413-772-1544, option 5
- Information Services: 413-772-1544, option 6
- Greenfield Public Library
- 402 Main Street
- Greenfield, MA 01301
LIBRARY DIRECTOR, Ellen Boyer
- 413-772-1544 x 5109