Laptops on the lawn
Do you need to use a computer? GPL is here to help! We now have 2 laptops for people to use during our GPL-to-Go hours:
- Monday - Wednesday from 2pm-6pm
- Thursday - Saturday from 10am-2pm
Each laptop comes equipped with internet browsers and LibreOffice, an office software suite with word processing and spreadsheet capabilities. 45 minute laptop sessions can be reserved in advance, and laptops must be used on the library's front lawn.
You can call us or complete the form on our website to reserve a session. Library staff will contact you to confirm your date and time.
The library is currently open for doorside pick-up of holds or answering questions at the following times:
- Mon-Wed from 2pm-6pm
- Thu-Sat from 10am-2pm
Call or email us with any questions you may have. We are happy to help.
- Circulation Desk: 413-772-1544, option 4
- Children’s Room: 413-772-1544, option 5
- Information Services: 413-772-1544, option 6
- Greenfield Public Library
- 402 Main Street
- Greenfield, MA 01301
LIBRARY DIRECTOR, Ellen Boyer
- 413-772-1544 x 5109