While GPL no longer charges late fees (exceptions: museum passes still incur a $5/day late charge if not returned by 8:30am the next day), replacement charges for lost or damaged items are still charged, as are fines for other libraries' materials. Credit and debit cards are accepted online.
How to pay fines online:
- Login to your account.
- In Account Summary, click on “Pay Fines” to pay all fines OR select the charges that you wish to pay and click on the “Pay Selected Fines” button.
- Complete all of the relevant information and click Next.
- Review the amount, and click “Submit Payment”.
A receipt will display for printing. (If you are doing this from a computer in the library, you may not be able to print this receipt.)
If you have entered a valid email address, receipt of payment will be sent to the address you entered with your billing information.
Appears in: General FAQ
GPL is open at the following times:
- Monday-Wednesday from 9:30am-8pm
- Thursday-Friday from 9:30am-5pm
- Saturday from 9:30am-2pm
Call or email us with any questions you may have.
- Circulation Desk: 413-772-1544, option 4
- Children’s Room: 413-772-1544, option 5
- Information Services: 413-772-1544, option 6
- Greenfield Public Library
- 402 Main Street
- Greenfield, MA 01301
LIBRARY DIRECTOR, Ellen Boyer
- 413-772-1544 x 5109